Wednesday 21 May 2008

Ashton Kutcher is world's 'happiliest' married man

Ashton Kutcher is world's 'happiliest' married man











LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The planet's "happiliest" married military personnel, Sir Frederick Ashton Kutcher, was one time a hero carouser until he met his married woman quintet eld ago and became a changed man.


So when Kutcher set out to work his new flick "What Happens in Vegas," which opened on Fri, he drew on his yobbo knight bachelor years -- as well as his three-year marriage to actress Demi G. E. Moore -- to play the part of a chronic underperformer world Health Organization accidentally marries the girl of his dreams.


"I ne'er genuinely thought I would have married," Kutcher told reporters forward of the film's release. "I watched my parents go through a dissociate and I thought, 'This is non something anybody should do.' Wherefore put a legal papers on top of a actually great family relationship?"


His character, Squat Fuller, may be an underperformer. Merely the lapp cannot be said of the 30-year-old Kutcher.


He rose to celebrity playing a high school stoner on television clowning "That '70s Show," then parlayed his TV achiever into a vocation in films such as "The Butterfly Upshot" and "Bobby."


The former biochemical engineering scholarly person at University of Ioway too has produced realism boob tube programs such as trickster prove "Punk'd."


When he began dating Moore indorse in 2003, few Hollywood watchers believed the human relationship would last because she is or so 15 eld his senior. Simply the pair were married in 2005, and by totally accounts are happy.


"I knew she was the mortal I wanted to pass the roost of my life with," he said. "I am the happiliest -- I opine I just invented that parole -- married guy on the planet." 





Sarah Michelle Gellar is Still Alice